Actions carried out by Elettrotecnica S.Agata is divided basically into three parts:
• information technology
The activity of the industrial automation division is aimed at all those looking for a partner for the implementation of “turnkey” projects for individual machines or entire production lines.
Our company provides the following services:
• design and development of electrical cabinets and systems for productive and process plants with advanced technologies and solutions
• installations on-board of machines.
• commissioning works at the End-User’s premise.
• post sales technical service worldwide.
Automation is now becoming indispensable and, for some applications, even irreplaceable. The space saving requirement achievable with compact equipment more and more smart and flexible in terms of usability, involved even the smallest and cost-effective machines.
Today the data transmission is even m ore accurate and fast; in addition, thanks to the new generation of remote I/Os connected through industry standard buses (such as PROFIBUS, DeviceNet, CANopen), it is now possible to increase the distances and minimise the hardware wiring.
Every application is followed by our engineers throughout all the development stages:
• feasibility study
• choice of material.
• cost quotation.
• technical design.
• application software development.
• electrical cabinet wiring.
• installation and on-board settings.
• test and commissioning.
• release of relevant certifications.
The implant division carries out all types of electrical systems on board systems on individual machines or complete lines of production and operates throughout Italy and abroad anywhere in the world. We also produce adjustments to the safety regulations and revamping of existing machines with relative post-installation support.
The company is also enabled and is certified to perform the following types of plants on average M.T. voltage and low voltage Bacillus thuringiensis of the following categories:
• A (category 0) – Low Voltage Systems
• B-BT (category I ) – Systems for private houses, public buildings, service industry and factory sectors.
• B-MT (category II) – Medium Voltage Systems up to 30.000V
The information technology division with the brand Media Planet since 1996 has been successfully operating on the territory. Deals with sales and IT support, networking, network systems and construction of internet sites.
Since October 2011 Media Planet moved its store in Via Candelo 64 / E in Biella (BI), a short walk from the shopping center “Gli Orsi”, with larger premises, a cutting-edge laboratory used to repair and equipped laboratory for the production of bespoke software and corporate or personal websites.